Here is a log of all the things I have done and stuff.
I was taking care of the rust now and then, so I didn't
log that. I cleaned inside the car and removed the old
seat covers the first day.
- Bought some very big and fluffy dizes and hang them
at the rear right side window
- A "no smoking" sign
- A blue "Wunderbaum" with apple-blossom
- Bought some cool blue spotlights for use in car, but
I can't decide where to put them
- Bound some cool headband's with chinese letters on around
- New oil and oil filter
- Mounted the black grille cover that covers the chrome
- Replaced the original front turnsignals with white ones
- Replaced the original side turnsignals with white ones
- Placed the blue spotlights where I wanted them
- Spray painted the sub speaker case and finished it with
- Bought a set of blue tire valve caps
- A yellow "vanilla" Wunderbaum hanging in the
trunk, because the paint on the sub case smell bad
- Back from workshop (07.10). Oil pan is switched. The
new oil pan is excelent
- The side turn signal cables are switched to the new
- Entire new window wipers kit
Blabla, this is a long
and boring process. But it had to be done. Aditional things
I have done:
Bought 4 alu wheels
for the winter, new clutch, new muffler ++ ...
What can I say? The car
is in good shape, I brought a new life to it after I bought
it. But it costs.